1. Information on the controller
The controller of the website www.heidbrink-law.de is:
Dr. Alfried Heidbrink
Französische Strasse 8
D-10117 Berlin, Germany
Tel.: 030 8049 38-10
Fax: 030 8049 38-38
E-Mail: heidbrink [at] heidbrink-law.de
2. Collection and storage of personal data; form and purpose of their use
When you access the website www.heidbrink-law.de, the browser used by your device will transmit certain personal data to the website server. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called log file. Without any further action on your part, the following information will be collected automatically and stored until deletion:
- IP address of the computer seeking access,
- date and time of the access,
- name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which access was sought ("referrer URL"),
- browser and operating system used by you on your computer, and the name of your access provider.
This data is processed for the following purposes:
- ensuring a trouble-free connection and a comfortable use of the website,
- evaluating system security and stability,
- further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is Article 6(1)(1)(f) of the GDPR. My legitimate interest is based on the above referred purposes of the data processing. In no event will I use the data collected to draw conclusions with respect to your identity.
3. Transmission of data
I will transmit your personal data to third parties only if:
- you have given your express consent under Article 6(1)(1)(a) of the GDPR,
- such transmission is necessary, as contemplated in Article 6(1)(1)(f) of the GDPR, to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not having your data so transmitted,
- such transmission is necessary, as contemplated in Article 6(1)(1)(c) of the GDPR, for compliance with a legal obligation, or
- such transmission is legally permitted and necessary, as contemplated in Article 6(1)(1)(b), to carry out a contractual relationship with you.
4. Data security
I employ suitable technological and organisational means to protect your data against accidental or willful manipulations, partial or total loss, destruction or the unauthorised access of third parties. These security measures will continuously be improved in line with technological developments.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests under Arti-cle 6(1)(1)(f) of the GDPR, you have the right under Article 21 of the GDPR to object to the processing on grounds relating to your particular situation or to the extent that the objection refers to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will respect regardless of whether any particular situation has been invoked. If you would like to exercise your right to object, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org will be sufficient.